No posts were found.
In response to the growing uncertainty expressed the last couple of days among EURAPS members and meeting registrants, we would like to provide you with an update in relation to the COVID-19 outbreak which has been causing an increasing number of travel and meeting restrictions.
We have been closely monitoring the situation over the past several weeks, considering all available information from the World Health Organization (WHO), various country ministries of health, our members and our partners.
This message is to inform you that we are currently considering whether, in the current circumstances, it is feasible to continue with the meeting as scheduled or if it would be best to postpone it later during the year, when the epidemiological situation has presumably calmed down.
We would like to inform you that in case of postponement, your registration fee will be credited to the new scheduled meeting or you may have a refund as per registration cancellation policy. Therefore we suggest you to keep your registration and or your scientific presentation valid until you will receive further information from us within two weeks.
We would like to express our appreciation for all those involved in our Meeting, hoping that we can count on your commitment and flexibility in this challenging times and we are confident that with your support we will make a great and outstanding EURAPS Annual Meeting 2020.
Fabio Santanelli MD PhD, EURAPS Secretary General
Esther Voeglin MD PhD, EURAPS Treasurer
Milomir Ninkovic MD PhD, EURAPS President